Friday, June 22, 2012

thrifty bargains{bright color fun}

me & my beautiful brownsugars
this was supposed to post yesterday &
today my 1st day off summer post wont publish...so pooh.

i wore this new Old Navy dress Sunday to our congregation meeting.
I ABS LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
& it is now one of my new faves! 
& at $12 it is also one my new fave thrifty bargains!
i usually go for neutral colors (khaki, grey, black...),
but i am ABS LOVING this bright summery citrine color more than i thought i would. received tons of compliments even.
i could not help having a big bright smile in this color
& neither could everyone around me.
love that!
i'm def liking this getting out of my comfort zone
& adding more color to my wardrobe business.
soooo much fun!
* and yes i know my stinkin' bra strap is sticking out in every single pic...Grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment