Monday, April 30, 2012

{unplugged sunday}


[beginning]
yesterday our {unplugged sunday} was pretty mellow.
during my morning cup of tea i got caught up on organizing my weeks to do lists, paper pile de-cluttering & finally got to look at a magazine issue i've been waiting to have time look at.
[can you tell what i'm thinking about?]

[middle]
after our congregation meeting,
the brownsugars & i ran a few quick errands.
i picked up one of my fave Sunday treats:
a cup of my fave vanilla nut cream coffee & 2 Andes thin mints.
when we got home i sat down & finished up a few handwritten letters to get in the mail.
[end]

He had to go out of town for work Sunday so no family hike.
everyone was beat from doing MAJOR farm chores the day before & getting ready for the outdoor season so no one really minded not hiking anyway.
we did some rock art instead.
the finished ones came out super cute.
after a dinner of leftovers
i snuggle up with my book & my girl.
i've been reading this book for months
& cannot seem to finish it!
each time i read it, it seems to get longer.
part of the problem is i am really not enjoying the book AT ALL
& am super anxious to finish it.
i promised myself i'd stick with it.
i should be done with it in a day or two.
i'm already thinking about my next read
hmmm...maybe Hunger Games finally.
*whew! i lost this post & luckily found it in my e-mail, so i was able to copy & paste. it's slightly different from the original post, but at least retrieving it calmed me down a little!!! Blogger better work out these new format glitches & BE NICE TO ME!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment