Monday, May 14, 2012

saturday & {unplugged sunday}

.saturday.
[middle]

.unplugged sunday.
[beginning] 
this weekend was a 
pretty mellow sunshine-y weekend
 yet we did alot & got a lot done as a family.
{unplugged} kinda crept into our Saturday too (YAAAY!!!) & since i only took one pic Sunday, i combined the weekend.

.saturday.
[beginning]
the brownsugars went with their Dad to get new tires for our Airstream & brought me some beautiful roses.
we are not big on holidays,
but they said they saw these beautiful roses
 & wanted their mama to have them (one of my fave flowers).

we worked on our Airstream.
i decided last minute i want to paint some of the interior walls sooner instead of waiting until later which will add a little longer wait.
it is an exciting but on going family project.
it's so close to being done & i can not wait to use it & to share more.

[middle]
i snuck off for a little me time at one my fave local small shops for lunch
& then to my fave local nursery.
i wanted to get some surprises for the brownsugars mini gardens & thought it was a great time since they were having a local artist craft fair.
(got myself a cute new wrap bracelet)

.unplugged sunday.
[beginning]
as i said we are not into holidays much.
{my sweet little fam truly makes it a point to tell me & treat me like they love & appreciate me everyday. they get it.}
*blessed lucky happy girl*
the littlest brownsugar & i made fresh berry & melon fruit salad w/ plain yogurt & green tea for breakfast.
(that was the only pic i took!)

[middle]
after our congregation meeting
the fam ran an errand
& i took a quick nap & read The Hunger Games on the couch for a bit.

[end]
we are going on a trip in a few days, so the rest of the evening we cleaned & organized.
He made a delish salmon dinner to end our evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment